Giveaway For Los Angeles TAILS Fans!
Meet DogAt, a new app for the iPhone and iPad that locates dog-friendly L.A. restaurants, stores, parks, and events.
“There are so many places you can go in L.A. where you don’t have to leave your dog at home,” says founder Christina Rusboldt. “I wanted to create a user friendly way for people to find cool spots that are dog friendly, and DogAt is cluing you in on all of them.”
Reasons we love it:
- DogAt gives back! A portion of all proceeds goes to Much Love Animal Rescue and other organizations in need.
- DogAt also includes a list of dog adoptions in the area to encourage people to rescue dogs and keep them off the streets and out of the pounds!
- The search function is quick and easy, and lets pet parents locate 800+ restaurants, and 100+ stores and parks that welcome canines of all shapes and sizes.
- The app also features a Calendar Events section for all upcoming events in the Los Angeles area. You can even use the DogAt to invite your friends and family for a play date!
- All location listings—including information on upcoming pet charity events, rescues, and adoptions, are updated weekly.
Created by a pet lover, for pet lovers, DogAt is one of the coolest apps out there. And it is available now for all iPhones and iPads in the iTunes store for $1.99.
DogAt has been kind enough to give away the app for free to five lucky TAILS readers!
So, if you live in L.A. and think this app is as cool as we do, post a picture of your pet on the TAILS Facebook Fan Page with a note that you are entering the L.A. DogAt giveaway!
Enter any time between now and Friday, May 18th. After the contest is over, five people will win a free copy of DogAt!
Tagged DogAt, giveaway, Los Angeles